Let’s slash that car insurance premium
Monthly bills are a nag! We can however save so much more on those daunting bills. Of course, many of us are already participating in other ways to save money but I can bet you haven’t thought of saving more on your car insurance premium.
We receive that quote from our insurer for the year and immediately the frustration begins. Which bill can I sacrifice to pay my car insurance? Do I really need to pay the premium for this month? Well, you do not want to run the risk of sacrificing the car insurance bill because you may just have a claim, which will end up frustrating and costing you much more without a policy in place.
You can pay way less than is quoted, for your car insurance if you follow the tips below:
- Remember a broker does not cost more than going directly to the insurer. An insurance broker is better able to negotiate rates and claims on your behalf.
- Don’t assume any one company is the cheapest – Some companies spend a lot of money on advertising, trying to convince you that they offer the lowest car insurance rates. The truth is that the prices people pay for the same coverage vary widely and no single company can claim to be the low-price leader. The insurance company that’s cheapest for one person might be more expensive for another person.
- To save time, access free insurance quotes from an online broker. www.mibinsure.com provides 10 quotes from 10 insurers. This way, you can find the best rate for you. the only way to ensure you’re getting the best deal is to shop around.
- Ensure you enquire about all the discounts available and applicable to you and your situation.
- Plan ahead! You can save so much more when you are able to budget and plan. Pay close attention to the renewal notifications.